Sunday, March 04, 2007

Today is Chap Goh Meh

What a day I would have call. In the morning I went to church, afternoon tuition and at night I got my chap goh meh Dinner. We're having a garden party at my house, we got steamboats and even fried section done by our chef, Mr. Alvin.. And so, the food was awesome.. My mother spent the whole afternoon making it all.. Splendid I would have say..
When we starts to play firecrackers.. The canon type.. Tan's father have come out and complain to us that we frighten the dog where our neighbour is playing the exact same thing and they keep playing till 10++ How sux..
I was bored that time so I sat down outside with my bestiest, Laptop.. Haha.. With wireless connection.. She's my best.. XD So I was on my internet while enjoying the flying crackers.. but then.. I felt.. I felt lonely.. Like there is something missing.. I look at my phone, few messages, I look at my msger, Charmaine playing pm game with me.. Okay.. but the thing is.. I'm feeling.. Lonely.. Like there's just something.. Something Just not right.. Something missing from my life.. It just frighten me.. I feel so horrible, like my heart being pierce by a wicked tortured dagger.. That drills in and out of my hearts.. I tried to seek for the answer but it just not there.. And when look into the sky, I suddenly thought of her.. And it just stays there and never to go away.. And from there on, I knew excatly what's the answer was..

No comments: