Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Now I can life my old life.. I think..

My 178days,

Ah~ Now everything feels so much lighter.. Cause my days on that love was way long.. I used to not get enough sleep because of the dreams I keep getting late at night because of her.. Feeling so miserable because of missing her, feeling so depressed when she just walk away, feeling so sick when she just angry at you.. It's like everything matters.. So badly it hurts till my very heart and soul.. and now everything coming to an end.. Wah, even the first day of Pmr.. I was still wondering whether is she coming to say goodluck or not.. Apprently she didn't and made me so moodless the whole freaking Bm test.. Chis.. This prove how powerful is love to make someone lose their mind and lose control..

And now Valentine is so near, should I or should I not decide to find a new Gf? Someone told me today, "Don't treat someone so well, cause by the time u find a new one you will regret doing all this for that someone.." Maybe she is right.. and I do need a close companion sometimes.. Cause now everytime I'm sad or depressed.. There is no more sound where this person come and cheer me up.. but I just can't take the fact of getting a new gf and being dump again.. It really hurt and I know I will never love another girl like this anymore.. Which mean my coming love will just be a normal love.. Nothing more special bout it.. Yet I'm afraid I might hurt that girl... Everything is link.. and now I'm thinking whether should I or should I not get a gf.. Maybe just not.. maybe..

"Change for the better, live for the mightiest, and triumph over the pasts" My Quote for today..

~Ryuuku~

No comments: