Monday, February 05, 2007

For this love..

Why can’t you just take me back as the one you love?

Why..? I couldn’t understand,
For I have truly love you with all my heart,
Till my very bones,
My heart beats till the ocean beds could hear...
But why can’t you...

Maybe for you I’m nothing...
Just another boy in your life that likes you,
And when you start to love another,
Could you imagine how sorrow and bitter my heart encounters?

But I guess you and I know well,
We’re off and never to bound again...
Maybe this feeling of mine to you meant nothing at all...
Nor the single attachment could be found.

Maybe I just meant nothing to you,
Not even a place in your very heart...
And when you turn around and leave,
It hurts even though you just turn for a glimpse..

If you can just know how much you mean to me,
I’ll just silently walk away..
Until the day you began to notice me again..


FallenAngel..

No comments: