Monday, February 05, 2007

I miss those days.. When we're sitting under that freaking shelther, cursing that freaking you know what.. Haha..

My replies said:

Now you have mention it, I do miss those days..
Reli I do..
KFC Day, then devil's day.. Then still go on..
Haha..
Your right.. I prefer being your daddy more.. Haha..
Can bully you more.. Wahahaha~
Then kena pinch pinch back..
Swt.. *Snap* Haha..
And the two finger gesture.. Haha..
So long lo never see you do..
Maybe cause we rarely talk even..
And to know it now it's not really that late ey..
Well off we go the melboury bush.. the melboury bush.. Haha..
So.. Can we be friends again? Best friend I mean..
Pinky? Haha.. Im so kiddish..
Start all over again like 3 years ago you were hanging on to the tiang.. Haha..
I still rmb the face of yours when u found out im cikgu Lucy's son..
So damn freaking funny.. and Lina volunteer to invite me to the dinner..
*whoosh* Snap snap.. Haha..
Just forget bout the past yeah.. Like you said..
P.A.S.T
Positively As DE Suckiest Thing.. Haha..
Distance is a scalar( measure-able )
Can be change one ma.. Minus minus the distance..
Haha.. No more lo right? Hehe..
Your are my sunshine,
my only sunshine,
you made me happy when skies are grey..
You never know dear,
How much I love you,
so please don't take my sunshine away.. XD
Er.. wrong song.. Haha..Janji la shine kan? XD
Wah.. Banyak I tulis liao..
Hehe.. Buai-buai..
Ryuuku~ Yan Ng! XD

No comments: