Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sometimes.. Stars will always remain as stars..

Today I lay myself down,
next to my window glass,
Watching the sun subside,
and moon replacing the sun.

Silent began to close my ears,
and Light begins to fade away.
I'm begin to shiver in fear,
Slowly losing,
the feeling of warmth and tender.

My adrenaline rushes,
Blood rushes to my brain,
I close my eyes tightly and pray,
as Darkness consume my soul.

Suddenly I felt relief,
floating gently across my bed,
Two hands wrap around my waist,
and wings shell-ed me.

When I open my eyes,
nothing but bright light around me,
All I can see or what I can feel,
I feel warmth and safe.

HE whisper into my ears,
my heart stop beating for a few second,
Lungs suffocated and tears begins to fall,
not knowing whether is Joy or Fear..

An angel have came to me,
as my prayers being answered,
Father in Heaven came to me,
and save me using his "own"

As the sun rises,
I see HIM walking away,
I fainted right that instant,
and never to feel the same way again..

No comments: