Sunday, March 11, 2007

A few song I have written..

Gone…

I used to be so bundle up with problems,
And I always be able counter it all,
And stand back strong,
When there is her…

I used to held all my pain in my heart,
And when I felt like breaking,
I always able to ease it away,
When there is her…

But now it seems everything just not right,
When she’s gone,
Gone from my life…

*Breaking down,
Wanted a hand to hold,
Found nothing but emptiness inside of me.
Crash and burn,
Trying to stand strong,
Act my way out,
In the end just to find she’s gone,
Gone forever from my life…

I used to gain all my confidences,
And able to cope with everything,
And still move on,
When there is her…

But now everything just not in place,
Ripping my heart apart,
Damned my whole life,
When she is no more to be there,
By my side coz…
She’s gone…
Gone from my sight…

**Today I was so badly hurt,
Lying on the little corner,
Looking around searching for that missing part,
The one that ease my pain…
Till I realize…
That missing part is you…


Confused… With my feelings…

So hard to decide,
Which one will be mine?
Will it be her?
Or will it be she?

I just hit the button,
And all things gone so smooth,
Till I realize,
Something just not right…

This feeling just not right,
Holding me back,
Forcing me to think of the past,
To the one I truly loved…

*I think I loved her more then her,
Cause that’s my feeling telling me so,
But when I truly ask my heart,
It reply another…
Then I realize I still can’t let her go,
I’m just confused,
Confused with my feelings…

Nothing I can do,
Listening to the rhythm of my heart,
Nothing I can fake,
My true love lies within her…


I’m So Sorry…

This I couldn’t know what best,
Should I keep up the acting?
Or should I just give in,
To the mistakes I made.

Every night I stare at the lonely sky,
Only to think of my past,
Couldn’t make it go away,
Till I realize she’s no more by my side.

I tried to be someone I’m not,
When we were together,
To not know what best for her,
I failed myself to her…
And to myself…

^Now regretting everything,
Not wanting to have everything back,
But to say I’m sorry…

*I just wanted to say I love you,
Coz I’m still madly in love with you,
I’d have know what been done can’t be undone,
Now just wanted forgiveness from you,
Till then I will walk away,
Away from here…

I thought loving you with all my heart,
Would last your love for me forever,
Now it seems I’m just wrong,
So wrong it kills away our friendship away.

I regret all this happening,
Shouldn’t have say yes,
I felt disgusted by how I treated you before,
I’m so sorry…

Go back to ^


Silent winter

Sat here in my empty room,
My phone kept silent the whole night.
Shouldn’t have been like this,
When I’m suppose to enjoy this Christmas.

I never thought I can be so lonely,
Not even a single greeting,
Not even from the one I loved,
Just so empty like a soul-less body.

Misery taken over me,
Loneliness is my companion for the winter,
But I just don’t know why…

One mistake takes it all,
(All away from me)
For me to lives in this cold,
(Cold and silent winter)
Couldn’t change the fact you’re gone,
(Lost…)
Writing this song to ease my loneliness…
(Loneliness of losing you)

I went down to the Christmas tree,
Santa did came after all,
All the present distributed around,
But my heart tell me,
Something is still missing…

A warmth feeling that I once own,
A comfort when I’m in pain,
Something that I treasure most,
Now lost in this Silent winter…
The warmth feeling of Love now covered in ice…


This… I will always remember

From the first day I fall in love,
The feeling just so right,
It felt so comfortable and warmth,
Something that men will not resists.

The touch of your hands,
Enlighten my day,
And a simple Hi from your lips,
Make my days lasted.

Thought now your not here anymore,
Not that I ask for more,
Just wanted this feeling to last,
Cause this feeling I will get no more,
All those memories,
This… I will always remember…
Everyday I look at the midnight sky,
Thinking everything is just so perfect,
Though sometimes my heart aches,
But I’m not regretting,
Cause…
What you’re gave me I will always remember…

Maybe this chapter have ended,
Holding this love may seem stupid,
But this… I will always remember…

No comments: