Sunday, April 22, 2007

Long enough.. No one will read this blog liao kua..

Yeah it have been nearly a year.. Just now, I went thru my old blog.. frostmourne.. Well Yeah.. It have been the most memorialble blog i ever have.. Well all the thing i use to say.. Even what I promise her.. I still haven't... I mean like... It's.. Haiy.. I promise her forever.. N i still rmb it so clearly that she say forever is never true.. Well... I'm still here.. N u know.. this n that.. So ciken one la.. Saying bout me? Yeah I tried so many ways.. I even force myself to like a girl I OBVIOUSLY don't.. N shitly, I still can't.. WHY?!!! Ish...

Going on with my story, haiyz.. Yeah I can know she still trying to evade me.. and yeah that's like so ofcourse.. Coz I know my stupid feelings still there... but no worries.. I STOPPED myself from passing the limits liao.. and guess what.. I decided not to fall in love anymore.. Yeah, though i owes wanted to have a gf.. but that ain't gonna happen.. All bcoz of this stupid love thingy..

And well, yeah at times I still can have a CLEAR flashback on the time we're together.. I have no idea why also.. If i can rmb sej like that.. I will GET AN A!! For heaven sake.. Lol.. So bloody one.. N so, everything have change.. I rarely talk to her anymore.. ( force myself not to ) rarely have any conver bout her liao.. I don't know la.. What if I am able to keep my promise till I give out my last breathe? Will she ever know? Forever.. I guess that promise I still can't break..

And know what, I ever trying to picture her face like faridah but... It aint working.. Maybe coz Its not her look I'm after.. It's her.. Her true self.. Frankly, I'm still trying to figure out what I done wrong.. I nvr cheat on her, I nvr smoke but drink abit la, then I nvr mix with bad ppl, nvr lie to her.. Maybe tho sometimes i might bully her.. Maybe I didnt give her a a place to breath.. I stick to her like glue man.. So Idiotic.. Blah... Well too late knowing it now.. Even if she does come back to me, I don't think i can even loves her anymore.. I been thru too much.. I been thru alot.. I had enuf.. but why i still loves her?! blah...

nvm.. as long I stay away.. I'm safe.. Yes.. That would be my main key of success!! Lol.... Beside.. m i reli that bad?? or bad looking..? Can't I get any credit for being me? Nah.. don't thiink I will..
k la.. Last dip of ink.. Cya~

~22/4/07~
Sunday...
I'm rather sad now actually.. but i know I must keep on smiling, or there will be no tomoro for me.. Hahaha..
D.A.Y!

1 comment:

zoe said...

im still reading it ler :P